Gift IdeasRegister Today!
- by Brownbetty Jul 1, '02Any cute gift ideas for a graduating nurse?
- 1,859 Views
- Jul 1, '02 by dawnglovesWhat kinda cash are you lookin' at ?
- Jul 2, '02 by prmenrs:roll Yeah, money's pretty cute, alright!!
- Jul 2, '02 by sunnygirl272.
- Jul 2, '02 by live4todayA reliable car to get to and from work always makes a great gift! :chuckle
Seriously now...how about buying a tote bag made especially for nurses and filling it with nurse stuff: stethoscope, pens, little pouch with scissors - hemostats - flashlight in it; blood pressure cuff in it's own little bag, and a nice t-shirt for the nurse to unwind in after work.
- Jul 2, '02 by prmenrsThat sounds good, too. Add some creature comforts, too. foot soak, a gift cert for a massage, something from the allnurses store?
- Jul 3, '02 by NICU_NurseThere was a post on here..I think it was under 'PDA' or something...not too long ago, and they had some great ideas in ther that were posted to a husband looking to buy a present for his wife. Let me see if I can find it.
- Jul 3, '02 by shygirlA Litman cardiac model.