Stony Brook Nursing Basic BSN Fall 2013 applicants - Page 14Register Today!
- Mar 9 by Evadney77If I remember correctly, there would a tab that said "view application decision"
- Quote from Evadney77I don't see any tab that's saying this. Maybe it will appear after decision made.If I remember correctly, there would a tab that said "view application decision"
I am thinking that to see result online should be faster than getting it by mail. If they make it available online of course
- I wonder, like for me who doesn't drive , what is the housing options. I know there is dormitory, beside that is it possible live nearby school where can take bus or bike )
- Mar 10 by Corrine611The view decision tab will not appear till they make their decision.
- Mar 10 by Kris10NoelQuote from Ozzy84There are dorms on west campus and apartments on east campus. There are also loads of off campus apartments and rooms to rent around stony brook and setauket and such within biking distance.I wonder, like for me who doesn't drive , what is the housing options. I know there is dormitory, beside that is it possible live nearby school where can take bus or bike )
- cos if i get accepted i will move to there from brooklyn
- Mar 11 by Ozzy84I really can't wait the result. Go online everyday work a hope
- Mar 16 by kmm6489Does anyone have an idea on how many students they usually accept? I know that for the one year accelerated it is about 65 students but what about for the basic 2 year?
- Mar 16 by Alev123Hey kmm6489,
I am in my first year of two year program right now. They accepted 72 people for fall 2012.