PICU- Cornell interview - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 23, '12 by sac06019I actually have an interview next week at NYP WC.They are requiring that I bring a million documents and pages of references, previous addresses, and employment history from the past ten years of my life, recommendation letters, transcripts, etc. How did you prepare for your interview? I was told that I am meeting with a recruitment coordinator, senior recruiter, and other staff in the department I am interviewing in. How did your interview go with the recruiters? What questions did they ask? Apparently my interview is 9 AM - 5 PM. I'm a nervous wreck! Sorry for all the questions!
- Apr 23, '12 by sac06019Also - when they ask for three professional references, two of mine are clinical instructors. These would be considered references correct?
- Apr 24, '12 by esc_newnurseCongrats!! I sent you a private message.
- Apr 24, '12 by sac06019Thank you for the private message, I tried to message you back with some questions but sadly I can't PM anyone until I have posted at least 15 times (currently at 13, working my way up haha). I'll try to PM you later today!
- Jun 4, '12 by sfrntobeDid you apply online for this position? Everytime I try and apply through NYP it gives me questions at the end and then tells me I cannot submit due to not meeting the requirements. I am assuming it is the not having a year of experience thing. Did you answer less than 1 year for your experience? How did you break through? Thanks!
- Jun 7, '12 by newgradJRHi esc_newnurse!
Don't know if you remember, but you posted on my thread about NYP a few weeks ago
Just wanted to know if you could give some input on applying with NYP!
I remember you said to use my family member as an advantage and I got an email from Talent Acquisition about taking the Nurse Career Battery Test. Did you take that test yet/at all?
I'm getting nervous about it.
PS- How's your situation? Are you working there yet? If so, congrats!
- Jan 5 by blmrn689Hey Esc_newnurse, can you clear your inbox im trying to send you a private message about our earlier convo.
- Jan 6 by esc_newnurseCleared!
- Jan 21 by jonesa20I was scheduled to have a phone interview and no one ever called. Has this happened to anyone else? I emailed and called but have heard nothing back yet. I also have a connection with a nurse manager who contacted HR to expedite my application. I'm really confused and do not know what happened. Any thoughts?