NYU ABSN Fall 2013 Entry - Page 15Register Today!
- Mar 14 by arakhminYe I know I am just so anxious and nervous really want to get into NYU's program. Hope we all get in together.
- im soooooo nervous!!!!
- same here!!!! NYU is my dream school!
hopefully we all get in
imagine we all get in, we can form our own little study group.
I know I shouldn't think too ahead but I cant help the excitement.
- I have a question, on Albert, what does it say for notification plan?Last edit by helwafufu on Mar 14 : Reason: word cap
- Mar 14 by celticcub1_nurse2bQuote from helwafufuFor NYUCU ABSN Fall 2013 applications, this should say "Regular Decision". I was told that this is the only entry that is put in the Notification Plan field for ABSN applicants. This does not reflect whether you submitted/met the priority deadline versus regular application deadline. I technically submitted my application package prior to 12/31/2012 and mine has indicated "Regular Decision" this entire time (which is why I ask NYUCN the question).I have a question, on Albert, what does it say for notification plan?
- THANK YOU for informing me!!!!! =)
I'm so nervous!!!!!
I want to start already!!!!
I hope they accept us
- Mar 17 by Ruminnie88Hello all,
I have also applied to NYU ABSN Fall 2013 program! I have submitted everything in by 11/10/12. I know it was super early...because I missed the deadline for the spring 2013. haha..
NYU is my second choice though, my first choice is the BAT Accelerated program at Binghamton University, since it is a lot lot cheaper than NYU! lol
I am too, very nervous and anxious about the decisions!! Crossing my fingers and praying everyday....
Hope to hear back (good news) by the end of March or the beginning of April!!
- Mar 20 by cpdkHey. Does anyone know when admission decisions will be out for ABSN Fall 2013 NYU?
- Mar 20 by dessiATCcpdk: The school said on or after April 1st
- Mar 20 by cpdkThank you ! Also, do you know how many students are accepted into the cohort?