New York Presbyterian PHARM EXAM! - Page 9Register Today!
- Sep 13, '11 by gspice71passed! math is a piece of cake. Pharm side effects/adverse is a little tricky but like everyone suggested, know the catagories and the main meds given in each one. There were a few I've never heard of, but the majority are well-known.
You can do it! :-)
- Sep 13, '11 by Jgruber215Congrats on passing the test! I take it on Thurs. I'm pretty nervous. If you dont mind me asking GSpice, what did you get? Im pretty confident on the math and I know the major drugs used for each category so hoping Ill do OK.
- Sep 13, '11 by gspice71I got a 90. That's low for me, lol, but who cares right? An 80
is all u need. I'm sure you will pass. I was nervous too, but remind yourself how many nerve wracking exams you've taken and passed! ;-) You will be fine!
Best of luck but you won't need it. :-)
- Sep 14, '11 by RN KateI feel like a loser, I failed by a question she said when I take it again it"ll be the same drugs, but different questions. I don't remember the drugs..haha. Does anyone remember the drugs you got? I'm super nervous now and I don't want to lose this!
- Sep 14, '11 by gspice71I'm sorry Kate.
I was kind of in a hyper-nervous state when taking it, so I remember the drugs being the MAjOR and most common drugs of each class, with the exception of 2 or 3 being ones that I'd never heard of.
If you only missed it by 1 question, you should pass next time!
good luck Kate! :-)
- Sep 15, '11 by Jgruber215I just failed it too. 78%. They gave me no info about next test. I take it on Monday. RN Kate we should def talk. I don't know how to send messages but we might be able to helP each other out. I even got a math wrong. Think it had to do with reconstitution.
- Sep 16, '11 by nursingyou22Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to send me the study material for the pharm exam as well at firstname.lastname@example.org. I greatly appreciate for all the help. I am so nervous, I don't know what to expect. THANKS!!
- Sep 20, '11 by RN KateJgruber215, How did you do yesterday?! Sorry I didn't talk with you..I was super stressed and couldn't send you private messages. Thank goodness after all of that studying I passed!
- Sep 20, '11 by i.am.a.nurseCongrats, RN Kate. Just wondering, so what is the retake test actually like? The same exact test or different?
- Sep 20, '11 by Jgruber215I passed on second try!