I give up!Register Today!
- by NMlpn2rn Apr 24, '12I live in ocean county and can not find a job anywhere at all. I have applied at every single kind of healthcare facility imaginable and I put applications in every day and also to the same places over and over again. The same places are constantly posted on careerbuilder saying they are looking for LPN's and I keep applying but I hear nothing! Maybe they wouldnt need to keep looking if they just started hiring some people starting with me! I always put that I am available to work any shift all days and I can start right away but that doesn't help at all. I have some LPN per diem experience and CNA experience plus RN reference's but nothing matters. I wasted my time in nursing school when I should have went to school for something else.
Sorry but I just needed to vent
- Apr 24, '12 by mslelloDon't give up. It may seem discouraging, but something will come along.
- Apr 24, '12 by CandynYou apply to out-of-states if possible for you???
- Apr 24, '12 by JustBeachyNurseHave you tried any of the private duty home cares agencies other than Bayada? Several agencies with shift work will hire new grads.
- Apr 24, '12 by 2flygirl i feel you, we in the same boat its so depressing!!!!
- Apr 25, '12 by NMlpn2rnI am going to apply at another home care agency in the morning. Thank you everyone I don't want any other job besides nursing so I hope it all works out and I will write how it went!
- Apr 26, '12 by 2flycan you also message me and let me know too,thx!!!!
- Apr 26, '12 by NMlpn2rnQuote from taramb7263I tried messaging you but it said you have exceeded your message quota and need to clear space.I live in ocean county where is the position located? Thank you for trying to help!How far away are you?! I may have something that I know of lpn right? Not how sure you want to travel?