CNA Training Programs in NJRegister Today!
- by gudiarani May 1, '08Does anyone know of any schools in NJ that have CNA programs for people in nursing school or done with? (While I wait to start working since I won't be licensed until around October)
- May 3, '08 by SkeletorGCC offers a program: http://www.gccnj.edu/continuing_educ...ED_Courier.pdf
CC Vo-Tech offers a program:
CCC offers one as well.
- May 5, '08 by gudiaraniI'm not certified yet, though. But since I graduate from Nursing school in July, could I just take the exam? Or is there something more I have to do?
- May 5, '08 by nti guestcheck info here for info on exams. students eligible after compeleting course in basic skills:http://www.asisvcs.com/publications/pdf/063100.pdf
nj nurse aide & personal care assistant candidate handbook
more info: publications and forms
private duty aides not permitted unless arranged through an agency in nj
- May 8, '08 by echo777Hi,
I know there's a CNA program in Paramus through HoHoKus School. They're pretty well known in the area. Contact info is at the bottom. Here's their site:
http://www.collegeanduniversity.net/...cfm?event=l.lpLast edit by Tweety on May 10, '08 : Reason: removed recruiter name per TOS/and removed cut and pasted content due to potential copyright violations
- May 8, '08 by echo777oh also, if you enroll in the lpn program at hohokus- as long as you pass the first semester which includes gerontology with decent grades- the director of nursing can petition to allow you to sit for the CNA license exam.
- Oct 28, '08 by love4nursing101If you want to get state certified and want to work anywhere you want in nj with no strings attatched, id go to ace training institute. i graduated last year and was very happy with the school i had chosen. it was easy and fast. definitely prepared me for nursing 1. i felt like i was ahead of the class going through their program.
heres the link:
they are approved by the senior service and health dept.
hope this helps and good luck!
joseph brita, NJ
- Mar 10, '09 by doesdadDoes anyone know what sort on $ CNA's are making in NNJ?