CNA Certification TransferRegister Today!
- by penguinCNA May 30, '06Hi Everyone! I'm new to this site but it certainly looks informative. I'm a CNA/Home Health Aide in Pennsylvania but I'm looking to move to New Jersey. I need to transfer my license. Any suggestions on where to look? :roll
- May 30, '06 by suebird3Welcome to allnurses.com. Why not check out the NJ State Forum for information?
- May 30, '06 by sirI:caduceus: hello, penguincna and welcome to allnurses.com:caduceus:
good to have you with us.
http://nursingassistantcentral.homestead.com/nurseaideregistries.html - u.s. cna links
or, contact the office of long term care in your state.
enjoy the site.
- May 30, '06 by TweetyGood luck to you. Welcome!
- May 31, '06 by NRSKarenRNYes, CNA certificate transfers via reciprocity, just need to file paperwork. Info on transferring CNA certificate to NJ found pg.47 :
NJ Nurse Aide & Personal Care Assistant Candidate Handbookhttp://www.asisvcs.com/publications/pdf/063100.pdfLast edit by NRSKarenRN on May 31, '06
- Jun 8, '06 by penguinCNAThank you so much everyone for the help. You have saved me a lot of research and my questions were answered thoroughly. I do have another, if I may ask. Do you know the wage range for a home health aide/cna in NJ?
- Jun 8, '06 by NaomieRNHello and welcome to allnurses.
- Jun 8, '06 by VRN-RNIt all depends with who it is. I was searching for Jobs on careerbuilder and i saw that Bayada is looking for CNA's. check it out. I know i saw it, but i dont know the wage.