What's the deal? Any insight is helpfulRegister Today!
This is a discussion on What's the deal? Any insight is helpful in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hello. Okay, as you all know, I took NCLEX on the 12th; scores transmitted on the 13th. It's now...by wish_me_luck Sep 17, '12Hello.
Okay, as you all know, I took NCLEX on the 12th; scores transmitted on the 13th. It's now the 17th; still no license. Under my login page on the Board of Nursing, everything is checked off/not applicable except the "board approval" part. That says "unchecked". My application says "pending". I did the PVT again, and still get the good pop up. What's the deal? I am starting to think I failed even though I got the good pop up. How long does it take to get board approval? Is it only the days they meet for an informal conference or meeting or are there cmmittees who meet all the time?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=786115©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 500 Views
- Sep 17, '12 by itsmejuli2 of the days you've been waiting were Sat and Sun. Relax
- Sep 18, '12 by wish_me_luckYeah, I tried to rationalize that too. I tried PVT yet again last night; this time with saying "no" vs "yes" to the questions and still got the "good" pop up. I just need to know soon because I am scheduled to go to Richmond very soon for orientation into the monitoring program. It is pointless to go to Richmond for that if I didn't pass. :-/
- Sep 18, '12 by Chad Collinsdepending on the state license board can take 4 to 6 weeks
- Sep 18, '12 by wish_me_luckStill nothing. I am starting to believe I might be a case where there was a good pop up for the PVT, but failed. I don't want to go to Richmond for nothing. Typically, people have been finding out after a couple of days. Mine has been almost a week that I took it; even looking at the business days it's been 4 days. This scares me...
- Sep 23, '12 by gmtkingshave you found out??