What did you do the day before your test date?Register Today!
- by jsanchez512 Jul 19Hey All! Just wondering what some of you did the day before your test date. Personally, I plan to go to six flags, and wear myself out on roller coaster rides After all this studying I'm excited to go out and do something fun!! My anxiety has been terrible this past week, and I think going out and loosening up a bit will help.
- Jul 19 by Miss_Piggy.RN
I went blueberry picking with my friends and then for hike that at the top of the "mountian" finished with swimming in lake! I planned to study but my friends said "NO" and drag me with them. I am so thankful for this! I think I would have mental breakdown if I would stay home
- Jul 19 by PickledCribI played COD and watched HULU
- Jul 19 by deepu245I just revised some lab values in the morning...and the remaining day I played with my sisters son....
- Jul 19 by jsanchez512I plan to review labs/testing strategies and have everything prepped for the big day the morning before I leave for six flags :-)
- Jul 19 by shortlilgirl02I was so burned out from moving, unpacking, cleaning, working, and trying to study the previous four weeks that I slept about 18 hours the day prior
- Jul 19 by SmiltyI reviewed some notes etc, but honestly none of it even came up on my test. I wish I hadn't bothered!! I think six flags sounds like a great plan
- Jul 20 by Bloomgirl118I took mine on a Monday. The day before included church, going to the funeral home (a family member of a friend passed away), dropping my kiddos off with family, and then driving to the city of my testing site. It was about an hour and 20 min away and I didn't want to drive the next morning. I also chose a hotel less than a block away so I could walk, which was perfect. My husband and I checked in to the hotel, walked to the testing site, went to get dinner, and relaxed in the hotel room the rest of the night. I was able to get up the next morning and be at the testing site at 7:25 a.m. without having to drive a ton or stress about it.
- Jul 20 by lguerraI took mine on Wednesday! I worked from 9am-5pm on Tuesday, had dinner with my boyfriend, and then went home. I had planned on just relaxing, but I couldn't! I started to review and look over medications; lucky for me, some of the things that I reviewed were on my exam! I went to bed around 11pm, but I was awake until about 3am. Since I had to get into the city to take my exam at 8:00am, I honestly slept no more than 2 hours. It was all worth it, though, and I got to crash once I got back home.
- Jul 20 by LifesAJourneyI maybe the only outlier on this, but I still studied for the whole day before lol. That's just me and how I do exams though.