Took the NCLEX today...and balled my eyes out. - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 11, '12 by joe17Congratulation.
- Feb 11, '12 by czyjaYou passed. Congrats!
- Feb 11, '12 by Meg11M21Quote from MeghanHeartsWVUMake sure you let me know if you passed!!! i'm getting really ansy. and nervous! keep me posted!Hey hun! I'm horrible at SATA, but I took my boards today, got 21 SATA, and I got that popup, too. Getting SATA means that you are getting higher level questions. That pop up, my friend, means you passed! There is multiple forums dedicated to the PVT (pearson vue trick). Everyone who gets the popup has passed. Stop stressing, and celebrate =)
- Feb 11, '12 by lcd65I am in th same boat! I took mine yesterday too. Got so many SATA, bizarre pharm questions (I'd never heard of the meds ever!) if I had to guess I would say I failed but my pop up is good (all eight million times I've done it😁 and I'm hoping that all the other threads are true and it is accurate. So I'm hoping the quick results 48 hr work in Sunday do that 8 am tomorrow I can know for sure. Good luck and let us all know tomorrow
- Feb 11, '12 by donsterRNAnd just so you know... it's "bawled", not "balled". The latter means something completely different.
I took NCLEX a couple of years ago. The vast majority of questions were about prioritization and delegation. Two questions about a drug I'd never heard of and a couple of "list these in the order in which you do them". 75 questions, then the dreaded blue screen that told me I was done. I was horrified. I knew I failed, because I was sure I got the last question wrong. I wanted desperately to have more questions, just to prove I could do better.
I passed. I made the phone call to whomever it was I was supposed to make the call to, got the "Congratulations" response, and received my license a couple of weeks later.
The point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't really make any sense to worry about it now. The test is over, you likely did well enough to pass, and since there isn't anything you can do about it now anyway, you might as well relax and enjoy the fact that this exam is behind you. You successfully graduated nursing school; that is a huge accomplisment. But I know what you're going through. I truly hope for the best for you. Congratulations!
- Feb 11, '12 by ScarlettzThis may be a dumb/newbie question, but what does SATA stand for?
- Feb 11, '12 by ScarlettzHaha thank you! Oh, they are my worst!
- Feb 11, '12 by MeghanHeartsWVUI will! In WV we don't have the option to get our results early, but since we took it Friday, I'm hoping that it will be up on the board's website by Monday or Tuesday. Best of luck and think positive. =)