Took the Nclex this morning...Register Today!
- by Nurse Connie Mar 12, '122 hours, 75 questions and I GOT THE GOOD POP UP! I cannot beleive it! I am so happy this whole ordeal is over, I just want to sleep for a week! I got no math, a ton of SATA & priority and meds.
Good luck to those taking it soon!
- Mar 12, '12 by diana2520congrats
- Mar 12, '12 by angelnurse80congrats!!
- Mar 12, '12 by futurern34Congrats!!:spin:
- Mar 12, '12 by hotnurse408Congrats!! I am so happy for you!!! What did you use to study?
- Mar 12, '12 by sara42975Congratulations!!
- Mar 12, '12 by katia0203So it told you that you passed this morning?
- Mar 12, '12 by Nurse ConnieThe pop-up said my exam could not be re-scheduled at this time.
I took the Kaplan course on site & used their book and watched all of the online lectures. I did all 7 question trainers and went back and reviewed in my weak areas and then did every question in the Q bank, the 3 sample Nclex exams & alternate style quiz. I also did all the SATA questions on the Saunders CD, and reviewed the AN study guide. I have to say I think Kaplan was worth every penny, the questions are just like the Nclex.
- Mar 12, '12 by RnfromUKCONGRATULATIONS! You did the exact same study plan i am now doing! I am excited now as it seems that I might pass! Congratulations again and again!
- Mar 12, '12 by Nurse ConnieGood luck!!