Should I move up my test date?Register Today!
- by RunawayN Apr 14Ok, here's my situation. I'm thinking about moving my nclex date 9 days and take it next monday. I've been studying since February and now I've been doing hardcore studying for the past week. I've taken Hurst review and I am finally at their "baseline" level for scoring on their practice exams. I also managed to get ahold of those Kaplan Q Trainers. I did two of them for the past two days scoring at 60% and 65%. I also been doing questions from the NCBSN.
I want to move my date but today, when I was taking Kaplan Q Trainer 3. I was doing really well for the first 64 questions but for the next 20 or so question, I got all of them wrong. I could sense myself getting tired as I was just answering questions and not thinking but maybe it's a sign I'm not ready.
Thoughts? Think I should just bite the bullet?
- I'm really thinking about it. I don't think there is anything I can really add to my knowledge at this point
- and i can't believe i got destroyed in the last test. i wasn't even concentrating.
- Apr 14 by mimiluvsDo not feel discouraged just go ahead & take it. I feel same too i am counting down in hours now before i start mine. Stay strong n good luck.
I sometimes feel like the test date is the hardest nclex question to ever answer.
- Apr 14 by pumpkinspice555Yah I've been studying everyday for the past several weeks. Part of me just wants to now take and get it over and done with. But I'm glad I have a bit more time to review questions and rationales (;
- Apr 14 by zeroooooExam in 5 days but I had to resched. i want to take the exam and get over it already but i want to finish up PDA and practice questions from NCSBN