Scheduled NCLEX-RN without ATT? How is that possible?Register Today!
- by Lev <3 Jan 15I somehow scheduled myself to take the NCLEX-RN. However, I do not have my ATT yet. I was playing around with the schedule, looking to see what was available. I started scheduling myself and I got the point where I had to enter the ATT. I pressed submit anyhow and the website took me back to the screen where I had to enter the ATT. I was playing around some more, looking at some other days. Somehow (I don't know what I pressed) a screen came up and asked me to confirm my appointment that I had previously tried to submit unsuccessfully. I pressed submit, the confirmation screen came up,and I got an email that I was scheduled to take the NCLEX. Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm going to call Pearson tomorrow and make sure this is for real.
- Jan 15 by Silverdragon102Moved to the NCLEX forum where people may be able to answer this
- Jan 15 by zanedeeWere you able to pay?
- Jan 20 by LadyFree28Check your email...ATT may have been sent via email. If not, call PearsonVUE...trust me, you will need your ATT to enter the exam.
- Jan 20 by keepmovingrnYou must have the ATT letter in order to test. So regardless of a glitch, of they didn't send/email you the letter you can't test. Call Pearson vue.
- Jan 20 by JustBeachyNurseYou aren't supposed to be able to see the schedule until you have an ATT issued. Try and check your spam or bulk mail folders, many off my classmates nearly missed their ATT because it was in their bulk mail folder. You need to bring your ATT when you test, so call Pearson tomorrow to get the situation straightened out ASAP. Granted it would be a bigger issue if you registered for Pearson Vue but not yet applied with the BoN.
You can pay your registration fee without an ATT, but aren't supposed to be able to schedule until your ATT has been authorized by the BoN.
- Jan 21 by Lev <3@sammydux
Check your spam folder. That is where I found my ATT. Make sure you reschedule the exam and enter your ATT number.