remembering lab values r.oRegister Today!
- by jlynn167 Sep 11Any sayings that help you remember lab values? Here are a few I use:
I eat 3 1/2 to 5 Banana's daily (K)
8-10 years old milk (Ca)
If you eat cinnamon BUNs you will gain 10-30 lbs. (BUN)
- Sep 12 by arrieLove it! Do you have any more??
- Sep 12 by JasonKathese are pretty good
- Sep 12 by smurfynurseyI think of lab values as money. It really helps when you are explaining things to patients
(ie, you want 12 dollars and you have $11.50)
- Oct 17 by Mesiamthese are great!
- Oct 17 by DpadillaJust a question about the title of your topic ...what is r.o?
Calcium is good for your bones, such as your teeth. When a cute guy has nice teeth, you'll rate him a 8.5 to 10.5 MG/L if the scale was 1-10...lol
LITHIUM IS 0.8-1.5
15 minus 8 =7
There are 7 letters in the word "lithium"
- Oct 18 by samantha2174Thanks I couldn't memorize mag or chloride for anything!!! What about for phosphorus?