PVT= bull****Register Today!
- by nyguynurse Feb 12, '12I took nclex rn friday. Got the good popup. Viewed my quick results today and i failed for the second time. I am absolutely crushed
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=673596©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,561 Views
- Feb 12, '12 by nursedreamjobOMG IM ABOUT TO CRY..... im so sorry
- Feb 12, '12 by nursedreamjobreading your last thread it seems you didnt get the good pop up since it said you recently shceduled this exam another schedule cannot be made at this time? thats a different pop up...how many timeS did you do the pop up? i feel for you DONT GIVE UP! ....KEEP TRYING YOU WILL GET THERE <3 ***HUGS****
- Feb 12, '12 by m2736185wow, thats rough. How many questions did you have?
- Feb 12, '12 by PinkNBlueI am so sorry.
- Feb 12, '12 by futurern34I am sorry.
- Feb 12, '12 by nyguynurseI got all 265 questions. The first time i had 248. I felt this one was a lot harder so i thought i passed. I had a bunch of sata questions and a rediculous amount of priority questions from about 150 onward that was basically the whole last part of my test. I graduated in may and couldnt take it the first time til october bc my school messed up my paper work. I was really thinking i passes this time and to see fail again i just felt deflated. Ive lost so many job opportunities bc of this. I have 2 bachelors degrees. My first i couldnt use anywhere locally so i went back for my bsn. I just cant catch a break
- Feb 12, '12 by m2736185Well, dont be discouraged. If you had that many questions you must have been close. Im scheduled at the end of the month, but im worried about meds. Were there many med questions on your test?
- Feb 12, '12 by diana2520Quote from nyguynurse((((hugs)))I took nclex rn friday. Got the good popup. Viewed my quick results today and i failed for the second time. I am absolutely crushed
- Feb 13, '12 by purplechicxiiiYeah I think you had a different pop-up (I also read your previous post). Anyway, I'm truly sorry to hear that. Just gotta move on and prepare for your next step. But whatever, don't ever give up. You can do this! Have faith!