Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 180Register Today!
- Jan 28 by GeoffMHmm, well the website was updated overnight on the 27th/28th but her name is not there. Maybe tonight?
- Jan 28 by kcampbell1127Wow Still haven't received my license number! Honestly rather have that right now then worry about the trick! Grrrrr Texas BON IS SLOWWWWW
- Jan 28 by StaragateI rocked it.
75 questions, less than an hour. 23 SATA. I had one SATA after another, so I figured I was doing well.
- Jan 29 by GeoffMShe passed! So she took the exam Friday morning and by Tuesday morning her name was listed on the CA permanent license verification website.
- Jan 29 by gnatalie78According to Kaplan, when you get 265 questions, the decision is made based on the last question. It doesn't matter if you got the answer right or wrong, but the question has to be on the passing level (application and analysis) to pass.
- Jan 29 by Alum08I heard the TX BON updates the website on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I would think your license will be posted today or Thursday.
- Jan 29 by StaragateYuppers. RN # posted already! Only 1 day delay!
- Jan 29 by nurse2b121212if you get a pop up that says 'the candidate currently has test results that are on hold. a new registration cannot be created at this time.', it has nothing to do with passing or failing; it just means that they are reviewing your records due to random reviews that they conduct, or because they needed to locate some data or papers, etc. this means you will possibly have to wait a few more days than your friends who did not get this message. if you get the message '"records indicates you have recently registered for this test please contact bon. an appointment can not be scheduled at this time.', that means you passed. if you do not get either message and go straight to the credit card information page, that means you did not pass.
your pearsonvue account must state that delivery is successful before you try the trick.
Here you go JC...I remember being new to this site and was like...what are they talking about??? Lol
Basically after you test, act like you are going to register to take the exam. It's a trick students have been using to see if they've passed or not before you get your official results.
I have heard that its pretty accurate.
- Jan 29 by emptyboxcarsQuote from duhitsbrielleThis is how i feel right now. I felt like a lot of the questions i was getting weren't anything like the ones I'd practiced. I'd used NCLEX 4000, Kaplan (the book not the Q bank) and Saunders. Most of the test was nothing like any of these in my opinion. I'm going crazy waiting to find out for sure. I have to wait a few more days. Thanks for the words of encouragement! And congratulations to you for passing the test!The trick worked for me too! I took the NCLEX-RN 1/24 and tried the PVT right after I left the test center and I got the good pop up! My results were posted on the BON website the day after and I paid for the quick results today just to make sure and I passed! ) I'm so happy! I was really afraid that I failed because the test questions were so hard I was feeling like I didn't know any of the answers for sure. I had a lot of SATA probably about 20 and a lot of priority questions. The test shut off after 83 questions and I for sure thought I failed. So if you are worried and thinking you didn't pass just know that everyone usually feels like they failed when they leave and you most likely passed! Good luck to everyone!