NCLEX today... to soon to do pearson trick?Register Today!
This is a discussion on NCLEX today... to soon to do pearson trick? in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Today I finished my NCLEX with 75 questions.. I tried the popup and I got the good one. However, I...by cardioverter Jan 24Today I finished my NCLEX with 75 questions.. I tried the popup and I got the good one. However, I heard that everyone gets that popup REGARDLESS if you check the trick before your scheduled exam time ends. Anybody? Feels like I have an ulcer in my stomach
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810852©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 939 Views
- Jan 24 by obloom14I took my nclex yesterday stopped at 149 did the trick half an hr later and got the bad pop up. But don't believe the trick until you get the official results. People that got the good pop up ended up failing and there's been cases where people got the bad pop up and passed. I'm hoping to get my results soon I want to see the official results not by the pvt.
- Jan 24 by ElenaTxI have never heard of anybody who got the good pop up and ended up failing. For me it definitely worked. I took the NCLEX twice and the first time I got the bad pop up and I failed. The second time I got the good pop up and I passed. Keep us updated. But I think I can already say CONGRATS!
- Jan 24 by 2boysmommaCongratulations! I didn't wait until my scheduled time would have been up. I think I waited 10 minutes. 20 tops and that was cuz I had to reset my password. I was so nervous I forgot my login info . Someone I know was able to get in due to an open spot at the testing center and she was done before her scheduled time even started and it worked. I know you won't fully relax until you see it on your state boards site but you can sure be pretty confident. Yay new nurse!!
- Jan 24 by cardioverterWHEW!!! Trying to take deep breaths here. I have a job waiting me across the country and everything haha so nervous!!! Thanks.
- Jan 24 by 2boysmommaOh my goodness. Even more congratulations in the job! I'm a little jealous. I just had my first interview and am waiting to hear back. I know what you mean. The waiting is the worst!
- Jan 24 by kemifairCongratulations everybody.
- Jan 25 by lindseybarnes, RNWorked for me! Took the NCLEX Tuesday and got the good popup. Today I found out I passed!!!!! You passed, congrats!
- Jan 25 by kemifairQuote from lindseybarnes, RNCongratulations, everyone is passing what is the secretWorked for me! Took the NCLEX Tuesday and got the good popup. Today I found out I passed!!!!! You passed, congrats!
- Jan 25 by lindseybarnes, RNkemifair: I used the Saunders study guide. Read it front to back and answered a bunch of the practice tests from the CD that came with the book.