NCLEX-RN Tomorrow!!!!!!Register Today!
- by rgrajews May 17Tomorrow is the day and I'm beyond nervous!!!! Any last minute advice? I feel prepared, but then again I don't! I know I just need to be confident walking into it, but Ahhhhhhh!
Any last minute thing to look over that might help would be greatly appreciated!!
- May 17 by BSNINTHEWORKSAbsolutely NO studying today!!!! Relax today, try to forget about the exam, and GOOD LUCK tomorrow!
- May 17 by angel27RNRELAX. eat your favorite food, go watch a movie, get a very good night sleep and pray. let your brain work tomorrow! GOD bless and goodluck!
- May 18 by formackHow did it go?
- May 18 by rgrajewsWell it took me all 6 hours and I got all 265 questions..but I felt pretty good when I left! The pearson vue site is down right now so I can't try the trick! It's killing me!
- May 18 by MommaTyWhat is the trick?
- May 18 by rgrajewsIf you try to re-register for the exam on the Pearson vue site and it allows you to put your cc in,then it is a good indication that you did not pass.
- May 19 by Belle2013It's definitely for real! It works! I took the test and my computer shut off at 75. I got in my car five minutes later and got the good pop up. Yesterday it was official! I passed!
- May 19 by BSNINTHEWORKSCONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!!!! I have a friend who got the entire exam and passed!