NCLEX Kaplan Practice Scores 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 17, '12 by Inori@aishaj10 - good luck!! you can do it your practice scores look good. yep yep anything 60 and higher you've very good chance of passing! Make sure to take some time off like 1-2 days to recharge brain.
- Apr 17, '12 by aishaj10@Inori Thanks....I intend to do just that
- Apr 18, '12 by aishaj10Congrats buddy.
Celebrate...u deserve it
- Apr 18, '12 by morenoeWow all of you sound ready im excited for you all. I have one question when you purchase Kaplan online do they lecture you before all the quizes are provided or they just let you take a swing at them right away? Can you take the test over and over or after all are taken you can no longer do them? I failed the first time so I need all the advice I can get> i only have the saunders book and I want to pass so bad!!
- Apr 18, '12 by Inori@morenoe the content's open its up to you how many of each to do first i did in class review but had to watch the video lectures afterwards as I forgot most of it by the time i got to the content. I redid studying based on my own weak areas after the 1 week class. Test .. you can test repeatedly same one if you want BUT i would not recommend doing that because you'd get a false high and think you know something you don't. Suggestion get saunders start with page 1, study it, learn it do saunder questions, and keep covering like 30-50 pgs a day and every day do 50-100 kaplan questions except for days that you are taking a question trainer. And read rationales of right and wrong for wrong ones really try to understand why you got it wrong and then look up the content in saunders and if needed textbook. Good luck! you can do it
- Apr 19, '12 by MaleNurseILCongrats inori
- Apr 19, '12 by lisa75I have heard the NCLEX questions are easier than the Kaplan questions. For thise that have taken the nclex please advise your thoughts. Also, I purchased the Kaplan NCLEX review 2012-13 and these questions seem a little easier than the Qbank questions. Would you still utilize the book or just the Qbank questions?
- Apr 19, '12 by Biggie1Hey Inori, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm wondering what everyone's scores are as well if a few can answer, please, desperately...my overall scores on the question trainers were 52,54,55,53.5,60..around there..I'm now doing a bank questions and today I scored 52' then, 54( on pharmacology) and then a 60 percent for general questions..these three tests I did today were 50 questions at a time...I'm reviewing from the Kaplan book and a very old review book that I have. I've also ordered the prioritization, delegation book which people say helps.....anyway, it would be nice to know how others are performing, I'm taking my test may18th and am super nervous, my heads spinning!
- Apr 19, '12 by vianey83I used Kaplan and I think the NCLEX questions are very semilar to Kaplan. I took the test last week and passed with 75 questions. I got a lot of SATA (21), Meds, and prioritizing I also got 2 drag and drop in order. Make sure you know patient safety.