My Experience With The Four-Day Live Hurst Review For NCLEX - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 31, '12 by mmc51264I didn't take it and most of my classmates that did, said it didn't really help THAT much. We had an NLN review built into our tuition, which gave us practice online resources and a 2 day live review with scenarios that combined concepts. Community ADN college program. About a third took the Hurst. 100% pass rate for our class. I passed w/75 questions
I just didn't have the money for it. We had a few that did like OP. Made mini-vacations out of the review.
We did have a woman from Hurst come give a sales pitch (for lack of a better word, she was great) and in 15 minutes, I think she gave us the best advice: always safety first and never call the physician ;p
- Aug 31, '12 by sheronepI did the Hurst review in Atlantic City NJ right after graduation. I did make a mini vacay out of it! Hurst definitely helped me - especially for fluids and electrolytes!!
- Sep 1, '12 by one1morestepI second to that!.. Im doing online review now for my NCLEX-RN exam.
All I can say is--- CORE CONTENT MADE EASY TO COMPREHEND AND LOGICALLY EXPLAINED!..
My exam is near and if I keep watching and understanding the videos, I think I will definitely pass it this time.
- Sep 1, '12 by LDRNMOMMYI attended a Hurst review in 2005 as well. It was excellent and I highly recommend it. I agree with one1morestep. I passed the NCLEX with 75 questions and I had an ABG analysis question I would not have gotten correct if it wasn't for the way ABGs were explained during the review.
- Sep 3, '12 by elmojklmnoThe best money that I have spent is when I enrolled in Hurst. Up to this day I can't thank them enough.