Assignment/Delagation mnemonics - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 20, '11 by kinsellaQuote from darleneskyHi there kababayan! I'm sure you passed! PVT is so accurate! CONGRATSS!!!!! and this thread helped me a lot toothank you so much SCHALKE20 for this post and for sharing!!! im also a filipina, you really helped me a lot with this prioritization/delegation.... actually i did my nclex-rn exam this morning 8am Sep.20,2011 (first timer).... and shut off at 75 question and got out around 10:45am....when i went home i was so depressed coz i feel that i really didn't do well because i know for sure my last question 75 was wrong hehehe.... i was so hesitant to do the PVT but i just did it so that i will not go crazy thinking about it...around 2pm today i got the "good pop up"....i was crying,crying,crying coz i can't believe it... i just did one thing "I PRAYED SO HARD"......
- Sep 21, '11 by darleneskythank you so much KINSELLA!!!!! kababayan!!!!!! i miss philippines!hehe
- Sep 23, '11 by jenn28hello! congratulations for passing the nclex rn!.. i'll be taking my test this october. im getting so anxious as day passess. i was just wondering what books did you use to review? im using saunders 5th edition and printed out the fact throwing thread i got from this foruim..
- Sep 24, '11 by kinsellaI used Saunders ( as my main review book ). Answered the tests after each chapter, also answering the Saunders CD as I read the book. I got 80-90% score doing that (quizzes, exams).
Kaplan QT trainer helped me with critical thinking! especially Kaplan QT 5-7
Yeah, the random fact throwing was really helpful!! I copied and downloaded it to my phone and read it almost everywhere.
- Sep 25, '11 by jenn28thank you kinsella
who are candidates for october nclex rn test here? mine will be 8th of october... so anxious! its my first time to take the test..im a filipino too..so, to all october test taker, goodluck to all of us and may God guide and bless us!...
- Oct 12, '11 by jenn28hi schalke! congratz again for passing the nclex!i just took mine last 10th october and i tried the pvt trick, think i failed. huhuhuuhu.. can you give me any advice on how did you prepare for the test? what books did you used? i mostly got sata questions and infection control. thankz!
- Oct 12, '11 by sweety_les07thanks for sharing this information. very helpful po!
- Nov 1, '11 by Macannthat is some great info.
Congratulations!!! and good look finding the best job
I am taking my test next month, I seriously wish I pass at the first try..though
my prep is not up to the mark yet...
Kudos to you !!