Anyone up for random FACT THROWING?? - Page 402Register Today!
- Apr 13, '12 by miaelaineAm i allowed to leave pneumonics my friend shared with me? A good way to remember hypoglycemia vs hyperglycemia signs and symptoms...remember TWITCHINGS for hypoglycemia. Stands for tremors, weakness, irritable, tachycardia, cool skin, hunger bec he's hypo, increased pulse, nervous, gradual loss of vision, sweating moist clammy skin. For Hyperglycemia remember HANDTOWELS. It stands for headache, air hunger, nausea and vomiting, drowsy and dry skin, thirst, osmotic diuresis(polyuria), weak rapid pulse, eyes blurry, lethargy, sweet fruity breath odor.
- Apr 14, '12 by jagged777prado, can you please email the copies to me, i test 3 weeks and need all info i can get. my email address is email@example.com thanks i really appreciate it.
- Apr 15, '12 by miaelainePrado, if you can, I'd appreciate you emailing me a copy of your random facts file as well. My email isThegreatestgifts@yahoo.com. Thank you.
- Apr 17, '12 by ehludiinHi prado, i have the test in a week, plz send me the random facts in one file, i really appreciate. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. thanks again. This site is the most helpful.
- Apr 23, '12 by LoU24Hello Prado, please email me a copy of these Random Facts, i hardly needed it. My email add: email@example.com. Thank you so much.
- May 8, '12 by kenyaprattHello,
I love the random fact throwing thread! How do I get a copy of the file?
- May 10, '12 by jgomez236Prado, can u please send me whatever you have please? Im taking the nclex in a month and i am overwhelmed. firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 11, '12 by EricaColeman22If anyone has a copy of the file of random facts can you please email them to me email@example.com