6 year post graduate. 1st attempt fail 75q. 2nd try pass 75q - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 17, '12 by eleectrosaurusI raise an eyebrow when I read 265 failed or passed, meaning the student borderline the whole time.
To go from 75 fail to 75 pass is a huge accomplishment, you should be very proud.
- Aug 17, '12 by nurse671eleectrosaurus yes very proud. I didnt know I could do good. Im excited to work. I want to be a dialysis nurse. Its my next goal how to be a great nurse. I'm so worry because they said Nclex have their own world nothing compare to the real world. :spin:
- Aug 17, '12 by one1morestepCongrats marj! I am calling NYOP for my att and im just starting to read and read again.
I know u could do it! you're such an inspiration!
- Aug 17, '12 by nurse671one1morestep.. Thanks girl. I was so motivated by your daily log. Thanks to you girl. I know you can do it too. Remember all the people that joined your log Passed.
- Aug 17, '12 by jpinay28Congrats kabayan!!!! God is good.. U Deserve it..im happy for your success..👍🙏 thank you for the tips.. 🙏🙏🙏 please pray for us.. Thank u..
- Aug 17, '12 by Rac17congrats
- Aug 17, '12 by CDub72Congrats! All of your hard ships made the journey more worth it... Go out and celebrate, you deserve it!
- Aug 17, '12 by myaMS@nurse671,
Wow! Thank you for sharing your nice story and the reviewers...Your such a kind person, God will bless you more..btw what state your planning to work? and when did u take the nclex exam? Thank you for ur time...
- Aug 17, '12 by oztizz184CONGRATSq!!!!!!! OMG SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Aug 17, '12 by healthstarCongatulationssssssss! If you don't mind sharing, can u break down your nclex questions, what were the majority of questions about? Thanks much