Welcome to the Missouri State Forum!Register Today!
- by suebird3 Aug 30, '06welcome to the missouri state forum! why not 'show me' what part of the state you all are from?
- Aug 31, '06 by WDWpixieRNSt. Louis County!! First semester RN student in an ASN program.
Originally a CA native, born and raised near the L.A. area, but loving MO!!
- Aug 31, '06 by suebird3Nice to meet you, wdw!
- Sep 1, '06 by BeccaznRNI live in Jefferson County. I lived in California for about five years total but otherwise good old Jefferson County has been my home since birth. I am a senior nursing student at UMSL and I'm looking forward to graduation in December (but man is this last semester going to be a killer)!
- Sep 1, '06 by suebird3Nice to meet you. I know there is a California, MO, but I doubt you mean there!
- Sep 2, '06 by WDWpixieRNWe need to drum up some business for the MO forum!! Where IS everybody?!?! I have mentioned this site to several students at school and no one seemed to be aware of it!! I'm trying to get the word out!!
- Sep 2, '06 by BeccaznRNQuote from wdwpixieNo kidding! I check here quite often and it's pretty dead. I know we have a nursing shortage and all, but surely there are some nurses and/or students in our state somewhere! :rollWe need to drum up some business for the MO forum!! Where IS everybody?!?! I have mentioned this site to several students at school and no one seemed to be aware of it!! I'm trying to get the word out!!
Nice to meet you both!
- Sep 6, '06 by SWRN84I live in Lincoln County....approx 1 hour north of St. Louis. RN since 1984.....most of my time has been spent in home care....now I'm at the "I don't know what I want to be when I grow up" stage....still in home care and needing a change I think. Born and raised in Missouri.....have never lived in another state. I've always thought it would be nice to live somewhere else for awhile....but I do love the change of seasons here. The weather this week is heavenly!
- Sep 7, '06 by WDWpixieRNQuote from SWRN84:yeahthat: And hopefully it will stay like this another 3 months or so!!The weather this week is heavenly!
I'm also at that "I don't know what I want to be...." stage, which is why I've turned to nursing after 6 years in the business world and many, many years of raising my kids.
Nice to meet you!
- Sep 7, '06 by 4jenHey all - I am from Kansas City and starting the ADN evening/weekend program at Penn Valley in January. Glad to see some action around here.