Welcome to the Missouri State Forum! - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 20, '07 by fabdanaHello! My name is Dana. I am a SAHM to a 15 month old son and have just decided to start nursing school. I'm so excited that I found this site. I have lots of questions and this looks like the place to get some answers! I live in St. Louis and I am considering the ASN program at StLCC.
- Feb 20, '07 by WDWpixieRNQuote from fabdanaWelcome!! I am currently a student at one of the STLCC programs and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. I am VERY happy with the program and highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for an ASN program!! Feel free to PM me.Hello! My name is Dana. I am a SAHM to a 15 month old son and have just decided to start nursing school. I'm so excited that I found this site. I have lots of questions and this looks like the place to get some answers! I live in St. Louis and I am considering the ASN program at StLCC.
- Feb 21, '07 by luvs2readlotsRNHello! Feel free to PM me as well. I'm in the Associate Degree program at SLCC-Forest Park. Love the program there and am so glad I made the decision to go there.
- Mar 2, '07 by 1studentnurseI'm from beautiful downtown far south St. Louis City originally. I now live in St. Louis County. I'm an Accelerated BSN student at SLU -- Class of 2007 the 35th Accelerated class at SLU (which was the first accredited accelerated BSN program in the US). Go Billikens!
Going to an interview today. Hope to have a real life GN job by June! It's great to mull around here, with lots of good info!
- Mar 4, '07 by KckStrtSt. Louis Hills....
- Mar 4, '07 by 1studentnurseSt. Louis Hills?
My dad worked in most of it, but I lived farther south (and east) of ye old St. Louis Hills.
St. Louis Hills is far more suburban than most areas of St. Louis City. That was the premise for its development.
- Mar 4, '07 by fabdanaI'm in Southwest City. Close to St. Louis Hills. Welcome!
- Mar 10, '07 by purpledragonhi all
kansas city here! Hoping to start ADN at PVCC in january too!
- Mar 11, '07 by aacurtis72We are moving to the Phelps County area when I graduate (10 weeks). I am currently living in Chicago and we are actually meeting with the realtor next week....I'm not taking the NCLEX here, I am taking it in Jefferson City. I can't wait to get out of here