Welcome to the Missouri State Forum! - Page 5Register Today!
- Nov 23, '06 by BeccaznRNYes, it seems like we have a lot of SoCal transplants in our state! I'm getting ready to head back out there after graduation, which is fine, but I certainly will miss St. Louis!
Glad to see more posts on our forum here! Hello to everyone!
- Nov 24, '06 by WDWpixieRNQuote from StlRn2b1206Yeah, me, too....because I was reading a post in the CA forum where it made mention of how much they had going on there while the rest of the states were dead...and that it had something to do with how wonderful they were and how the other states weren't.....I wanted to reply that maybe others had a 'life', but figured I'd better not start THAT hot potato!! :smilecoffeecup:Glad to see more posts on our forum here! Hello to everyone!
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving -- wherever you are!
- Nov 27, '06 by KTroutthi... i am kristi a high school senior who lives in bixby, MO and i start nursing school in january @ Rolla! I am so excitied! I only have 18 days of high school left i graduate at the half.
- Nov 27, '06 by WDWpixieRNQuote from KTrouttWelcome and Congratulations Kristi!! I think you will find your nursing program challenging and rewarding and I wish you the best of luck!!hi... i am kristi a high school senior who lives in bixby, MO and i start nursing school in january @ Rolla! I am so excitied! I only have 18 days of high school left i graduate at the half.
There are a ton of resources on this website, so don't hesitate to use this for the encouragement, information, and help that you might need along the way!! Hopefully you've checked out the Student Nursing sections, including the Pre-Nursing Student one?
- Nov 28, '06 by KTrouttHi~ everyone I am from a very small town called Bixby.MO!
- Nov 28, '06 by KTrouttthanks wdw. i can really use all of the resources i can use!:spin:
- Dec 10, '06 by sissybooI am a pre-nursing student due to start NS in summer 2007 (either RN or LPN...many factors coming in to play there! but i have a plan for either way things work out!). I'm from a sleepy little town in Southeast Missouri, 2006 HS graduate and fairly happy with everything at the moment!
- Dec 13, '06 by german_girl11hello, does anybody know a good community college for the RN program in springfield mo??
- Dec 13, '06 by mozarkianQuote from german_girl11I know that OTC has a very good LPN program, as to an RN program I would check out St. Johns College of Nursing (ASN and BSN), Cox College of Nursing (ASN and BSN), and Missouri State University (BSN). There are also LPN programs in Reeds Springs (Gibson Tech, I believe), ADN program at Crowder College in Neosho, and a BSN program at MSSU in Joplin. Hope this helps you out. Good luck in your factfinding.hello, does anybody know a good community college for the RN program in springfield mo??
- Dec 13, '06 by WDWpixieRNQuote from german_girl11you can also check the missouri division of professional registration which has schools listed under the link that reads: listing of approved nursing programs in the state of missouri and then be sure also to check the link on that page that reads: pass rates. this will give you a good idea of how successful their students are prepared for passing the nclex for licensure.hello, does anybody know a good community college for the rn program in springfield mo??