Coppin State GpaRegister Today!
- by tinasky2005 Feb 24, '11Hey everyone,
Im currently applying to Coppin State universitys nursing program. I wanted to know for those currently attending or have attended, what was the gpa and TEAS scores which they were accepted with? I wanna know what my chances are? I currently have a 3.1 gpa, and will be graduating in the spring with a bachelors degree in biology so this is a second bachelors for me. Thanks for your help in advance
- Feb 25, '11 by williams3929I had a 2.9 and I took the net test last year when I was accepted they just switched to the teas but I have some friends who are doing their applications now and will be taking the teas if you need more info I could ask them any questions for you.
- Feb 25, '11 by tinasky2005Thanks for your reply. It is very much appreciated. Im just very nervous about being accepted even though I have been told by administrators Nursing department that i have a good chance if I pass my teas exam.
- Feb 26, '11 by thenameismacI am looking to apply. I don't think they go based on GPA and TEAS scores. I mean, they do but not really. If you meet the minimum requirements 2.5 GPA and I'm not sure about the test scores then you are pretty much in. I will call them though. They have been very helpful to me and will answer any questions. Mr. Best and Mr. Boyd are the best.
- Feb 27, '11 by tinasky2005Yeah definitely agree. Mr. Best is really nice. I cant wait to meet him. Im just hoping to accepted!!
- Feb 28, '11 by jenawade25You have to get the required score on the net/teas tests to get into the program, and at least a 2.5 gpa. If your gpa is 3.0 and higher they might still let you in if you don't get a passing score on the net/teas if they still have space left.
- Feb 28, '11 by tinasky2005On the forms they gave me, they said you needed a 3.5 for the TEAS test to not count against you.
- Feb 28, '11 by Nurse2bKimberlyQuote from tinasky2005When I spoke with some requiters 2 years ago, they said if you had a 3.5 you would automatically be accepted, and your TEAS score would not matter in the admissions decision.On the forms they gave me, they said you needed a 3.5 for the TEAS test to not count against you.
- Mar 5, '11 by jenawade25I've been in the program for a while now so it could be a 3.5 for the teas score not to matter.
- Mar 10, '11 by almallenaJena could you please give me some insight into the program? How many people are accepted to the program each year? Whatever advice you can give it would be greatly appreciated.