How many guys in your class? - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 9, '07 by Russ17821I'm in an LPN program of 69 students, 6 of us are guys--5 of which are over 40. We are half way thru and didn't lose any of us guys yet.
- Feb 11, '07 by The Bell JarThere is one dude in my class of 20
- Feb 11, '07 by Murseintraining78there are about 55 students in my class and I am one of two in there. We had a third but he hasn't been on the class list so can't think of anything else but that he dropped.
- Feb 13, '07 by ICURNGUYWe have 70 students in my Level 1 class and 11 are male. I was shocked at the ratio, but it is great to see this many males entering the field. Some joke about the increase in the "XY factor". I don't have a preference, but it is still good to see.
- Mar 11, '07 by landonboogiewe have 28 total in our class with 8 males.
- Mar 16, '07 by CT Pixie56 in the class, 8 being men, average age if I had to guess (I KNOW two are very early 20's the remaining ones look/act to be early/mid 30's) I think the average age is early 30's.
- Mar 16, '07 by RNDaveWe have 7 in a class of 39.