Hey guys! Post what you are going to do right after you graduate. I'll start.
- 0Dec 30, '11 by ThePhilsterHey All, My name is Phil from Philadelphia and I got accepted to nursing school. I will probably start in Fall 2013.
Please post, assuming you land a job etc etc. (Let's be optimistic)
This is what I am going to do:
Buy a house in the suburbs, one with a garage. Buy a Harley Davidson XR1200 and take it out for a ride on the canyons. Buy a dog either a husky, doberman, or black labrador. Upgrade my wardrobe so I'm looking as fly as this dude: http://www.gq.com/images/style/2011/12/style-photos-of-the-year/09-james-marsden-01.jpg
Buy a used bmw. Go on a vacation, maybe france.
- 2Dec 31, '11 by TreniaYou don't start school for nearly two years, and you're already thinking about what to do after graduation? Slow down man lol.
I don't know what I want to do tomorrow, so I have no clue what I will be doing after graduation. I live life in the moment, but no in the exciting way. It's more the "You want to go to Macy's? Okay" way.
- 1Dec 31, '11 by LatinoHealthNutI like your optimism, Phil! I'm not in a nursing program yet either...though I'll be applying very soon. After I graduate I plan to:
1) throw a huge party where I treat my good friends to endless food and booze,
2) take a vacay to somewhere in Europe,
3) move into a PHAT but humble apartment, and
4) get a decent car.
- 0Dec 31, '11 by lrobinson5Quote from IEDaveI was about to ask why you were so eager to leave California, but then I saw you're form the Inland Empire LOL! (Me too, so not hating :P).I'm going to Disneyland!:spin:
Seriously - moving out of California once and for all.
Build several boats.
Advance as far as I can professionally.
Live my life.
I actually like Riverside, but I think I want to move west, or at least to a better area in the city.