Roll Call: Starting Sp 2013 LPN - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 15, '12 by Nursing PrideI will be starting in January again , I am excited and nervous at the same time.
- Dec 16, '12 by pnkgirl25I start Jan 14th it's a10 month program. I'm scared out of my mind but have no other choice but to pass. My life and my daughters future depends on it.
- Dec 16, '12 by Tflowers34907Quote from IAmNotForgottenMy LPN program starts January 2nd! I am excited but panicked already. I didn't find out I got in until last week and now I have 1,000,000,000,000 things to do! CPR certification, immunizations, physical dental, background, pray for $$... Lol, I can get it all done but I just hope I still have hair by the time its all beginning. Anywho my program is a 1 year program so I will graduate in December 2013 God willing. Best of luck to everyone!So I start LPN school Feb 2013. I'm in an 18 month evening program set to complete Fall 2014. I'm nervous and overjoyed at the same time. This is a second career for me, but I feel like I did starting school the first time!! All of my paperwork is done, but I haven't bought my books yet. I will probably do that next month.
Anyone else starting in the Spring? How long is your program? How are you feeling? How are you prepping for this next big move of your life?
- Dec 16, '12 by lpnwccteeMy program starts January 7 it's a 12 month program and I'll be attending Wallace community college in Eufaula Al.
- Dec 17, '12 by akulahawkI'm about 90% certain that I'll be starting an LVN program this January. I will most likely be done this coming December. There's some things I need to still iron out, but it looks like this is the path I'm going to have to take to reach my ultimate goal of BSN.
- Dec 17, '12 by ManofstoneGrats! I myself will start in Jan. 2013 and will graduate in Dec. 2013. I'm very much a step-by-step person and so I'm not freaking out. In fact, today, I'll be contacting a local government agency for college funds and tomorrow I'll be finishing up with my shots for school. Step-by-step!
- Dec 17, '12 by mandasue89I started my LPN program the last week of August and just completed my first semester. I will be done in May. The first few months have been a bumpy road with my tears that have been shed but made the Dean's list nonetheless at the college. It's great that you are all starting and Good Luck. Put your best foot forward and don't be a procrastinator. I suggest reading prior to class as well. Clinical's are great and may be a drag at first but it's the best way of learning.
- Dec 17, '12 by paytonwI start a 10 month program Jan 2 in Knoxville, Tn. I've got most of my stuff together just waiting on a few books to get here. I don't think I've been this excited to go to school in a long time! Best of luck to everyone!
- Dec 19, '12 by MAtoLVNI start March 4th for a 16 month long lvn program in Sacramento. Anyone else going to carrington then?
- Dec 23, '12 by JustLikeYou87I start January 8th and will graduate in Dec '13. I'm excited/nervous at the same time. Unfortunately, I dont have my books but I found someone who is going to lend me hers so I can just look them over before school start. I wish everyone the best on their journey!