An easy way to remember Anatomy??Register Today!
- by Angie M Sep 15, '12Just finished our 4th week of school. So far so good until we had to start memorizing anatomy. Right now we are studying Integumentary System (test monday) & skeletal system (test on wed). I've read over and over again, but is there an easier way to try to remember every bone and everything else that goes with it?
I'm stressing over this big time. Any help is appreciatedLast edit by Joe V on Sep 16, '12
- 4,485 Views
- Sep 15, '12 by zoe92Write over and over again. That works for me when it comes to memorization
- Sep 15, '12 by WahineMakaiI swear by flash cards!
- Sep 15, '12 by ShadowPlanet
- Sep 16, '12 by jaycee15FLASHCARDS! Flash cards were my savior when it came to Anatomy. took the final two weeks and got a 90 on it and 86 final grade, and without flash cards idk what i would have got!
- Sep 16, '12 by Compassion_xFlash cards are your best friend for anything you need to memorize!
- Sep 17, '12 by laurie5256we did photos put into a powerpoint. one photo with arrows pointing to things we needed to know, the next one with the answers. kind of (exactly) like flashcards, but via the laptop/ipad/what have you and with photos from the models we would be tested from.
- Sep 17, '12 by jessdixie81For my anatomy class i read each chapter aloud and recorded in 3-4 min intervals, then listened to each recording numerous times before moving on to the next. It's great to listen to while you drive, cook, clean, pretty much anywhere. I even did one head phone and cared for my kids while studying. I was one of 4 to pass with B- or above, so it must have worked!