Waiting for LVN license in Ca - page 3
I received my nclex pn results 2/7/13 stating I passed, sent the check for $150 2/8/13 and it still hasn't been cashed by the bvnpt!! Should I worry? What if it wasn't received? Have a job waiting for me but I can't be hired... Read More
- 0Mar 21, '13 by jojosayssmileQDQuote from RivetheadGirlBvnpt is slowwwwwww. They will really test your patience..and keep you anxious. Lol but in the end...the wait is all worth it! Its been 3 weeks for mine and I'm checkin everyday on the bvnpt website if my name is on there..so far nothing. But we will see our names on there before we get the license...well at least that's what I lnow since my friends name showed up first then a week after he got his license.I was just checking on this board to see if anyone else was having this issue. I received my results right before valentines day and sent in a money order from the post office the same day.
I am sick and tired of waiting. I would love to be able to start job hunting.
- 0Quote from ereed1304When did you mail out the license fee?Got my license number on the website today! Will let everyone know when I get the physical copy but it looks like the entire process took roughly 5 weeks from the day that they received my application. Good luck to everyone!
- 0Quote from ereed1304Oh ok, thank you, now I have an idea of how long it takes, I mailed my results and fee on March 15 and I check the website for my name everydayI took my nclex feb 6, received my results feb 21, mailed my fees feb 21 and received my license number on the website today. I still do not have a physical license but I should have it within a week.
- 1Mar 30, '13 by ereed1304One more important thing that I found out is that if you mailed a personal check, they will cash it a week to ten days before issuing you a license so if you see it show up on your bank statement but you do not yet have a number on the website, don't panic! Good luck to you all!
- 0Mar 30, '13 by jojosayssmileQDSO..i just received an email from them today...this was the email response...
"Your ILF fee has been cashiered on 3/29/13, however, it has not been transported over to create the license number which is the second step in this process. The whole process is taking 4-5 weeks from the date the Board received the document and fee."