NY LPNs where are all the new grad jobs help!Register Today!
- by charismalpn2010 Jan 28, '11Anyone here from nyc or upstate ny where are all the jobs for new grads im currently taking my prereqs but i need to use my skills
- Feb 2, '11 by Becca07Any luck?
- Feb 3, '11 by tempestxoxoI live in upstate and a new grad from cali and I had an interview at Carthage Area Hospital for part time evenings LPN in the skilled nursing unit and they offered me a per diem position insteade, they were supposed to call me to take a med test since passing it is a requirement and needless to say it's been almost 2 months and 5 calls to them later and they havent called me so I can take that test so I can start working...so I've given up on it and I'm looking else where and so far no luck
- Feb 3, '11 by malicexmirage^why you are so lucky to be called in at least, I am bsn grad but unlicensed in ny yet and trying to look for part time jobs at least Nurses aide or PCA's.
- Mar 22, '12 by cdelle15im a recent graduate lpn as well and im still looking for a job.
btw, whats school did you get your bsn from?
- Mar 29, '12 by CeceStar5Did Anyone find a job yet? I am a current LPN student
- Mar 29, '12 by KnitAndPurlThis thread definitely interests me, as I will be a LPN student this fall in the Finger Lakes region. I would like to stay in the Finger Lakes to work and live, as I love it here.
- Mar 29, '12 by NamasteNursemost LPN's work in Long Term care or doctors offices. LTC pays much better.
- Mar 30, '12 by Midwest4meSeek out hemodialysis centers, MD offices, LTC. Wishing you the best of luck!