Lets get a current salary thread going for 09/10 - Page 8Register Today!
- Feb 6, '10 by EMR*LPNAn LPN in suburbs of Cleveland:
Assisted living-16.50/hr w/bens
EMR support-25.40/hr no bens
Contract with another agnecy out of state-$55.00/hr, no bens, all travel,lodging, rental car paid for by client and meals reimbursed by agency.
- Feb 9, '10 by british columbia LPNHi I live in Kelowna British Columbia CANADA Our start wage and our senior wage is currently the same, so it doesn't matter how many years experience you have. My wage is 24.76 per hour( and I'm an LPN as the name suggests) we get a shift differential of 90 or 95 cents more for afternoon shift( can't remember the exact amount) and a dollar more on top of that for night shift. But our contract is up in April so hopefully we will get more.
- Feb 15, '10 by drewzx3Quote from DivemasterI agree im still making 12.25$Louisiana(South in general) is trying hard to keep our pay low
- Feb 17, '10 by lelesmithCorpus Christi, TX
Home Health Care
LVN for 15 years
$21.00/hr plus full hospital benefits and car mileage reimbursement.
- Feb 22, '10 by javanurse2000Upstate SC - LTC/Rehab - 9+ yrs exp. - $19 to start plus shift diff and crappy benefits (employer pays half)
- Feb 22, '10 by NucieNuceEXP: 6 months
Job: methadone clinic
Pay: 17.00 an hour w/ benifits; part-time.
Loc: Richmond, VaLast edit by NucieNuce on Feb 22, '10 : Reason: .
- Feb 22, '10 by mariemac89LPNLPN- No experience-LTC in Southern, OK-$16/hr
- Feb 22, '10 by PunkinLPNQuote from masry123I can't find a good job down here in VA...I took a $6/hr pay cut when I moved down here.1.5 years exp as LPN
My first job in PA $20 /hr night shift.
Moved to MD PAy 17.50 /hr. 25-30 resident very very stressful
Now I'm working in VA $23/hr assisted living stress free. Full benfits for PT&FT. No overtime,weekend deff,holiday pay
- Feb 23, '10 by keepmovingrnAtlanta ga
Diaylsis 9 yrs experiece
$26.00, beneifits, blackberry, m-f make my own schdule.
- Feb 23, '10 by keepmovingrnforgot to say i'm an LPN