Lets get a current salary thread going for 09/10 - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 12, '10 by lpntobe2009New LPN, no experience. LTC, western Chicago suburbs. $22/hour.
- Jan 13, '10 by jcgrundPanama City, FL $12/hr, Federally funded primary care clinic, 8-5, New Grad.
- Jan 13, '10 by jcgrundOMG, awesome.
- Jan 16, '10 by MistyJLPNCincinnati
LPN, new grad
long term care facility
starting pay full time with benefits 19.92/hr.
- Jan 16, '10 by Jdreamer05LPN, No experience, 17.54 + Shift Diff + Benefits. Night shift. Reno, nv
- Jan 16, '10 by NursePeaceCincinnati- New grads usually around 19/hour.
+3 years- $22.50 plus full benefits.
- Jan 16, '10 by Tulip23Richardson,TX
New grad, 19.50/HR with Benefits at a local hospital.
- Jan 28, '10 by CollieRN13Starting salary as a new grad regular staff in 03/2005 was $24/hr, suburb of Chicago.
Went PRN (no benefits) in 10/08 and started at $35/hr, plus $4 night diff., $2 weekends.
As of 1/1/10, PRN rate is $37/hr plus diff. Work in pediatric med-surg.