Inexpensive Immunizations?Register Today!
- by SierraMoon Jun 18, '09Does anyone have any ideas where I can get my immunizations done without a huge cost? My county health department doesn't offer them and it'll cost $400 through the family doctor (about twice what I had budgeted :uhoh21.
- Jun 18, '09 by caliotter3If you are a student you can probably get them at low cost through your student health center.
- Jun 18, '09 by SierraMoonThat's a good idea, but it's not a service provided by my community college.
- Aug 3, '09 by shakeytailsI'm in the same boat. I called "the little clinic" and was told that they don't even have the vaccines in stock. I need MMR and Varicella. I found the Portland Clinic in Louisville. MMR is $45, Varicella titer (I've had chickenpox) is $65. I'm getting my Tetanus shot at the Health Dept- max. $45 but hopefully with my income it will be less.
- Aug 14, '09 by SierraMoonI ended up going to UofL's travel clinic. They're really nice and about the same price as the walk-in clinic.