hehe.. it's somewhat comforting to hear from my fellow JUNE 2006 NLE PASSERS. Well, like everybody here... super bum... hehe... Well, here's the list of my activities after NLE:
1. surfing the net almost everyday...
2. I started reading nursing books again to review for NCLEX
3. Enrolled in a NCLEX video program which i havn't started until now...hehe
(do you get that feeling once you've started reviewing, you would remember what you've been thru before the june exams, and you would realize you're still not recognize as a professional.. sigh.. haay...)
4.I have'nt submitted my Nclex application since the state i'm applying requires a license number and not a certification that i passed.
5. Having DVD movie marathon... Grey's Anatomy
6. I've also been praying alot... Praying for my co-passers, those against us, and the leaders in our profession.
7. I'm contemplating what if i didn't pass maybe i would have moved on by now, but since i passed now i'm hanging...haay
8. But i'm still blessed, I have a wonderful family supporting me. i just hope all of these things would end soon so i can give it all back to them.
9. I've been following the news and it makes me sad. Being called incompetent and branded as cheaters. Oh well, its sad cause i'm one of those innocent persons who didn't benefit from the leak.
10. And i'm now starting little business... to earn extra money.. hehe
Things would be better...