Exploring Visa Options for Nurses: From H4 EAD to Green Card

World International


I am currently employed as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in North Carolina, USA. My educational background includes a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from India. I have initiated the registration process with CGFNS to undertake the NCLEX RN exam, which I have recently passed. I am now seeking guidance on how to proceed with the "Adjustment of Status" in order to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the USA.

  • Is it permissible for me to work as an RN in the USA with an H4 EAD?
  • Could you please outline the steps involved in transitioning from an H4 EAD to an Immigrant Visa and the subsequent Green Card processing?
  • Additionally, I am curious if there are opportunities for sponsorship for the Green Card.

Could you provide insights and guidance regarding this?


+ Add a Comment