WoW. So much unhelpful on their parts.
- My employment letter states my hire date, no specific end date. But in the Terms of Employment section mentions I'm here temporarily for 3 years and my employer and me will abide by the terms and conditions of TN nonimmigrant status.
The end date really is the TN status expiration written on my Passport (Oct 6, 2022). My employer & me would follow this and hopefully I would have renewed before expiration date if still wanting to work here.
- I had a question last time here regarding changing hospital unit/ward with same employer & I believe the answer was OK without needing another TN status.
- The HR Business Partner signed my employment letter that was drafted by their Lawyer. But some people have been drafting their employment letter though.
Have you contacted most hospitals there and they do not provide employment letter? I am reading on other Canadian's postings that they were hired. But again specific to which city/town/hospital.
- May be it is time to look into another ?State, relocating, driving whichever. I understand Cali has its pros & cons.
- I am looking into another State actually once I get my multistate license status since I am in a compact State. However, employer ABC needs TN status each and you must declare which compact State is your permanent residence. Just adding some options for you.