What do you think of airborne?Register Today!
- by noclpn Oct 4, '05Does anyone think airborne improves your chances of not getting viral infections? Has anyone used it with success? Thanks for any input.
- Oct 4, '05 by noclpnHas anyone given it to a child?
- Oct 4, '05 by MrsWampthangI have taken it during cold and flu season in the ER and it seemed to really help me not to catch those. Or if I seemed to be coming down with either, I took it as directed on the bottle and the symptoms seemed to go away. Anyway, I liked it.
- Oct 4, '05 by noclpnThanks, I think I will try it. My daughter just started school, and this is the 2nd time she has had a viral cold. I'll try anything now. :spin:
- Oct 4, '05 by ShadelynI just took some yesterday and my cold seems better today. I was 3 days into the cold so it's not completely gone, but much much better.
- Oct 11, '05 by MOnurseI love this stuff!! And I am the cynical one :-)
Everyone in my family came down with a virus, except for me. Was it the airborne? I don't know, but I was up close and personal with everyone and all got sick except me.
- Oct 11, '05 by NewEnglandRNI love Airborne. It seems to work well on minor colds, but if it's a biggie (like I had last week), it did not do much.
I take it before I go to clinicals 2 days/ week and if I feel like I am coming down with something.
- Oct 11, '05 by URO-RNI've tried it. It has nipped the beginning stages of a cold last week. Not sure if it was just a placebo effect, but hey , no cold this week.
I gave some to my daughter today, as some kids in her class are sick. Time will tell if she does fall ill.
- Oct 11, '05 by DutchgirlRNA good friend told me about Airborne just last week and then I saw it at Wally World. I've got the a HA and sore throat this morning. I work Thur & Fri . I better make a run to Wally World. Thanks !
- Oct 11, '05 by prmenrsIt does work, IMO, but it sure has a LOT of Vitamin A in it. So be careful how long you use it.