To all Ivy Tech graduates..Register Today!
This is a discussion on To all Ivy Tech graduates.. in Indiana Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I have a question for you all, I was wondering if you could tell me about how much your ASN degree...by Nina2bRN Feb 28, '09I have a question for you all, I was wondering if you could tell me about how much your ASN degree cost all together (after grad.)...including tuition, books, supplies etc. I know it varies, but could you give an estimate? I'm wanting to take 6 credit hours a sem (going slow) and my EFC is 4050 so needless to say I will have to take out student loans. And was just curious. Thank you all!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=374058©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,218 Views
- Feb 28, '09 by sunnysideup09FYI - Depending on what campus you attend, you may not have a say in what you want to take. Some campuses tell you exactly what you are going to take and when.
- Feb 28, '09 by Nina2bRNI didn't know that. I seen a few people state how much it cost them (even with student loans and grants) for their degree (again depending on what degree and what school) but I couldn't find anyone that stated how much their ASN degree from Ivy Tech. cost them after all was said and done. So I was just curious, thanks though.
- Feb 28, '09 by Nina2bRNQuote from newRN09I see your a new RN, did you go to Ivy Tech? and could you give an estimate for your degree if you don't mind?FYI - Depending on what campus you attend, you may not have a say in what you want to take. Some campuses tell you exactly what you are going to take and when.
- Mar 1, '09 by sunnysideup09It is $95 per credit hour and there is 69-71 total credit (this includes general education requirements). Total about $7000. Add books in there, lab fees, roughly about $8000.
- Mar 1, '09 by Nina2bRNQuote from newRN09Thank you so so much newRN09! That gives me a good estimate.It is $95 per credit hour and there is 69-71 total credit (this includes general education requirements). Total about $7000. Add books in there, lab fees, roughly about $8000.
- Mar 1, '09 by sunshinelh67I went to the information session at the Anderson location IVY TECH and in the packet they gave it is an est of 11,758 total. here's the breakdown-Tuition 6555 for ASN Traditional, 40. per sem technology fee, ATI testing 358. books 3,680, uniforms 400, NCLEX licensure 250, graduation expenses 120, CPR 45, physical exam 150 and then background check 40. hope this helps, this packet they gave out was very helpful. Good luck with school.
- Mar 2, '09 by Nina2bRNOmg yes u both have helped me out so much, I really do appreciate it!
- Mar 7, '09 by Nickolaya6278Hey Sunshine! I have been looking and looking for someone who is going to Ivy T in Anderson. When will you be applying for your program? I will be this Spring.
- Mar 9, '09 by sunshinelh67I am getting all my documents in order today actually, to apply at Indianapolis/Lawrence and Anderson for Fall 2009 start! So my guts are on the rollercoaster and about to start the climbing of that first big hill! :uhoh21:Flashes of nerves, excitement, nerves, excitement....Can't wait to crest the top lift my hands and enjoy the descending ride!!!!! Right now...click, click, click goes the track!