Chicago rn jobsRegister Today!
- by anotherone Feb 2, '12Hello everyone! How is the job market for RNs with 2 years experience in med surg? What is the pay for RNs with about 2 years experience in the Chicago area? I am considering a move (looking at MANY different locations) any cons I should know about Chicago or even nursing in Chicago? thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=669987©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,705 Views
- Feb 4, '12 by joanekiserwhere are you moving from? getting a IL license is a painfully long and slow process. what part of chicagoland would you move to? many are hiring if you have current experience
- Feb 6, '12 by anotheroneQuote from joanekiserThanks from your reply. I am currently int he east coast, rather not get more specific. I am contemplating a move to anywhere really. I do not have any specific places yet in mind but it has to be a big city. I know this is all vague but chicago is one of the few big city places where I don't know how the market is for RNs. Thanks for your reply!where are you moving from? getting a IL license is a painfully long and slow process. what part of chicagoland would you move to? many are hiring if you have current experience
- May 31, '12 by Aongroup1990There are billions of jobs in chicago illinois. it's all about who you know and how bad you want it. take a day or week of doing job searches etc and talking to the human resource manager. and work on your resume make it really creative.... start off very little at nursing homes or even hospitals...
- Jul 5, '12 by citygirl2RN with 16 years M/S, Intermediate care experience. What hospitals should I avoid, if any? How 'painfully long' is the process of getting license? Coming from Raleigh, NC