Pay rates/mileageRegister Today!
- by bill4745 Dec 7, '08I'm interviewing for a HH job tomorow. Can you tell me the typical pay rates per visit and mileage? How many visits per day on the average?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=353625©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,017 Views
- Dec 7, '08 by annaedRNI'm salaried so no per visit rate for me. When we do on call visits though we get $45 for a regular visit and $65 for an admission. Mileage we had been getting 50.5 cents a mile but it just decreased to 37.5 cents a mile last week. I average 5-6 visits a day and anywhere from 35-70 miles a day between patients.
- Dec 7, '08 by traumaRUsUS Government rate as of 8/1/08 is $0.585/mile.
- Dec 7, '08 by LadyT618Quote from traumaRUsAs of 01/01/09, it's going down to $0.55/mile. I'm salaried as well and my company matches the government mileage rates.US Government rate as of 8/1/08 is $0.585/mile.
- Dec 9, '08 by kiyasmomGovernment mileage rates here as well.
- Dec 23, '08 by karmilGovt mileage rate. I have a Corolla and can really do well. I sometimes do 100-130 miles a day on 6 visits. I am in a rural county.
- Jan 20, '09 by GrumpyRN63I'm hourly, but I do know at the agency I work for the per visit nurses make $65 for a reg visit and $95 for an admission, Hospice team , so the visits are usually an hour. Our mileage reimbursement was 0.58 per mile until the gas prices fell, now it's 0.55/mile, not too bad now that gas has gone down
- Jan 27, '09 by WgbemDoes anyone know what the new per diem rates are for Penn Home Care in Philadelphia, PA?
- Feb 8, '09 by luvmy2angelsI am paid hourly, we get $.53 a mile reimbersment and i usually see 6-7 pts on a regular day. If we are really busy with a lot of admissions i may see up to 9. I LOVE my job!!!
- Feb 11, '09 by CathRNThe HH agency that I went to work for as a RN case manager, we are given company cars that we take home, given a credit card for gas and car related expenses. We keep the car at our homes. I am salary, any overtime is comp time and so far that is working out really great!