Lets talk about $$$ - page 5
Ok guys, I just want to essentially take a survey of what people are making in Home Health. Basically to show the regional disparities and to make sure everyone is getting a fair and equal paycheck at the end of the day. I... Read More
- 0May 20, '13 by lpngrad05Been an RN for 2 years ; currently work PRN
1. Elizabethtown KY ( about 30 min south of Louisville - where I live)
2. 70.00 soc, 50.00 roc/ recert , hi tech sn visit ( ie wound vacs, any central line care )
10.00 sup visit , .45 mile , 24.00 hr admin time
3. I'm PRN so schedule is flexible -- I usually have set schedule of 3 days week and on call (25.00 m- f 50.00 sat, sun)
4. No benefits
Not bad at all if I really work it 4 days with call= 800/1000 $ week ; )
- 0May 22, '13 by DianaDaChicago
$75 SOC, $60 Recert/ROC, $50 Regular visit/DC for my part time job with 40 cents per mile and no benefits.
My full-time salary $73,000 base with $250 a month mileage expenses, $100 a month paid towards my cell and internet bill, $100 on call pay for the weekend plus $50 - $70 per weekend visit made, overproductivity pay for over 25 visits per week, and full medical benefits.
- 0Jun 6, '13 by jacks4798Dayton, Oh
$50 soc/ recert
$75 soc on weekend
$125 for one week of on call
Yearly bonus up to $1000 based on annual review
Xmas bonus of $3/visits that year c good timeliness and accuracy.
No mileage but $250 gas card/month if we avg 25 visits/week
Health insurance, disability, etc.
25 visits worth of vaca p one year
FLEXIBLE scheduling. I basically choose my own cases and do my own scheduling.
- 0Jun 8, '13 by Isabelle49South Louisiana; $30/visit; $40/ROC; $50/Admit; $30/Discharge in person; $0/discharge only on paper; $0/Transfer. I am not even sure how mileage is compensated, whatever it is somewhere around $.40/mile. Oh and $0/a whole lot of time on the phone calling physicians, labs, and setting up whatever it is the patient needs and most of this if not all is done outside the patient home, because original calls made during the visit most often require that a voice mail be left that probably will not be returned! Forgot one more: $0/delivery of lab specimens to appropriate or MD required lab.
- 0Oct 8, '13 by mullen831Canton, OH
Varies: 30 for reg visit, 60 for SOC... .42 cents per mile
Flexible scheduling (more time for my kids!)
Perks-- they supply all of our equipment. I sure would like a cell phone though... (pretty annoying to receive patient calls while eating dinner or out with hubby)