Anyone know how many HESI Exit exam versions there are?? - page 4
by nursingstudentbp 79,411 Views | 70 Comments
Can anyone tell me how many RN HESI exit exam versions there are? I know for sure that there are 4, but I've heard a small percentage say that there is versions 5,6,7. I know my friends that graduated from another schol only had... Read More
- 1Aug 3, '09 by chctwqueenQuote from nursingstudentbpThat is really depressing to hear!!!Can anyone tell me how many RN HESI exit exam versions there are? I know for sure that there are 4, but I've heard a small percentage say that there is versions 5,6,7. I know my friends that graduated from another schol only had versions 1-4. I know my school has versions 1-4 as well, but I don't know if they have more than that. I also know that they have retest 1-3 and maybe 4, but I'm not sure.
I thought v3 was the hardest, and v4 was the easiest. They are supposed to be weighted equally, but they are not. there were only 9 people who passed the v3 from our class.[/
- 0I wanted to know how many HESI test Versions are there i Took HESI V-1. My school only allows us to take 3 times and have to pass with a 850. I would like to know how many different versions are out there can anyone tell me if there is a V-2 ETC if so my next test is 9-12-09 and i would really appreciate it if someone would let me know what version you took. Thank you so much and Congrats to everyone
- 0i have the HESI CD too does yours have 4 tests that you can re take? Anyways yes the HESI CD was harder but nothing like the test. Many students failed the HESI test only 8 out of 52 students passed. Plus those students that paid $350 dollars for a cram course for preparation to pass HESI all failed. I had the HESI V-1 test. it was very hard i got a 550 i dont know if it was that the questions were more in depth or what but on the practice CD it was more to the point the HESI test was more advanced it felt like. Many students that are straight A's stated it was insanely hard and the school is going to offer a free D&D course propbably cause how low everyone scored
- 0Sep 8, '09 by rissa22I just took the Hesi LPN exit for the second time and failed.... I don't understand how a school and base one signal test on whether their students are LPN or not... I am a B student... I am just really ****** I just failed this thing about 45 mintutes ago.... any advice greatly appreciated...
- 0Sep 29, '09 by BKCinNOLAQuote from AmparoG-MckinleyI realize I'm a little late to join this convo, but I didn't even know there was such thing as an exit exam until after I graduated from nursing school and passed the nclex. I went to Boston College and did my BSN as my undergraduate degree. We did not have any sort of exit exam. The only thing we had was what I'm assuming was a HESI-style practice exam that we took 4 months before graduation and was only used as an indicator of if our advisor would recommend we take a review course before the nclex. Hmm..Does anyone know of a school that doesn't have hesi as an exit exam rn or lpn courses. I want to go to a school that doesn't require hesi. Also does anyone know anything about a lawsuit in chicago against hesi