Hawaii Pacific HealthRegister Today!
- by dguge Jun 23, '12I have recently applied to several LPN positions at Hawaii Pacific Health. They contacted me and requested that I come in for "skills testing". Has anyone gone through this? Lol, I'm having flashbacks to nursing school and kinda nervous.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=747567©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,714 Views
- Jul 2, '12 by hawaiinurseI will have to do the same! I was trying to push the HR lady to give me a clue but she wouldn't budge
How did it go?
- Jul 5, '12 by citygirl2Do any of the Hawaii hospitals pay for relocation for perm positions?
- Aug 17, '12 by j087Quote from dgugeI went through it a few weeks ago. It's all computerized testing. It's timed, multiple choice, and very straight forward. You don't have to demonstrate your skills. It's like a quick competence check and preemployment screen if you will. If you pass, HR then sends out your apps to the hiring managers for the jobs to which you applied for. However, you get called back for skills testing for each separate job you apply for (ex. RN, CNA, Ward Clerk, etc.)I have recently applied to several LPN positions at Hawaii Pacific Health. They contacted me and requested that I come in for "skills testing". Has anyone gone through this? Lol, I'm having flashbacks to nursing school and kinda nervous.
- Aug 18, '12 by jtgaddiI've had the same thing but for an RN position and it's a medication calculations test. hope this helps.
- Dec 23, '12 by NewGrad_RN&LPNHi there! I see that your question has already been answered, but I'd just like to elaborate on the "skills testing". It was 30 questions in 30 minutes. There were a lot of math questions, but they did provide a calculator and scratch paper.