There's a Mousetrap In My Med Cart - Page 8Register Today!
- Jul 14, '12 by adventure780yeah I totally could relate to this article but my supervisior isn't as nice. I have dinning room duty like every day that i work so I lose time with that too, so I am always running behind. It is not fair they need to rotate the timings.
- Feb 24 by adventure780Yeah only when the state is there do our higher ups actually follow the rules and let us focus on med pass, otherwise we get our butts kicked for not helping
- Feb 28 by adventure780I have been playing the same game only a few times will I win, most of the time the clock wins
- Mar 3 by St_ClaireI love the story on this page, it details my typical day perfectly.
- Oct 16 by NunyaBizznessNews to me too...it must just be her facility's policy/procedure. Possibly for sanitary reasons or infection control?