prettymica That is exactly what I'm talking about. I have been planning ahead so I was looking at the requirements for most places and they "prefer" or require BSN. Congrats for finishing school! With my own research I found a couple places that will accept ADN, I don't know if you'd be willing to move or anything. Here is what I found:
1. Peachford Peachford Hospital
- they say new grads are encouraged to apply & requirements for RN position is ADN
2. Phobe Putney SW Georgia Family Medicine Residency
- there is a link on the bottom right that says "how to apply" just click that
3. DeKalb Medical Explore Available Nurse Residencies at DeKalb Medical | DeKalb Medical
- must graduate an accredited school and sign 24 month contract.
4. Piedmont Hospital Piedmont Healthcare | Nurses Residency Program
- they say BSN preferred but there are people on here that got hired on with ADN.
5. Gwinnett Medical Center Nurse Residency Program | Careers at Gwinnett Medical Center
- they also accept ADN.
I really hope this helps! I'm hoping some other people with an ADN actually respond to give us some insight!