Who's heading back tomorrow?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Who's heading back tomorrow? in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Ah, after a beautiful 6 weeks of freedom it is time to get back to classes tomorrow. :nurse: I have...by RNMom2010 Aug 24, '08Ah, after a beautiful 6 weeks of freedom it is time to get back to classes tomorrow. I have 8 weeks of Med/Surg 1 Mod B, then 8 weeks of Mental Health.
Who's heading back tomorrow and what will you be taking?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=328404©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 24, '08 by ArieviloI'm heading back tomorrow! I'm in my second semester and I have gerontology wellness and Maternity. Its my first clinical rotations and I'm quite excited!
- Aug 24, '08 by 86toronadoI too am heading back tomorrow. 8 months left!! I'm kinda getting butterflies now...
- Aug 24, '08 by amyb2684I am heading back tomorrow after a 19 day break . I am taking advanced med surg and the clinical to go along with it. Graduate in May 09. My only complaint is I want more of a break. Oh well, I guess too long would be destructive.
- Aug 24, '08 by msjackI'm also heading back tomorrow for second year! I'm starting out with my psych clinical and then have lecture and another class on thursday.
- Aug 24, '08 by Bortaz, RNStarting 3rd of 4 semesters tomorrow. Pediatric mini-mester through Oct 12, then OB mini-mester through Dec 13.
8 months to go, and I can't wait.
- Aug 24, '08 by InkitsWell I started back last Thrusday, on semester 2 of 5. This is our first clinical rotation and I'm pretty excited! We have adult health, older adult health, pharm, prof. concepts and topics in public health. Busy for sure this semester! I'm starting off in the oncology unit....that I'm a little scared about but I am sure it will be great!
Good luck to everyone heading back!!!
- Aug 24, '08 by cardiacRN2006I am too! I take my first nursing classes tomorrow for my RN-BSN.
- Aug 24, '08 by PianoGirl20I'm headed back and taking OB, peds, geri and nursing ethics this semester. I'm really looking forward to OB-something totally new and with different experiences nearly every week for clinical. And from what I've heard from others at my school about my other classes, they sound like they'll be manageable. So I'm actually pretty excited!
- Aug 24, '08 by charlottegirlYEAY!! I am so excited to be starting school tomorrow. I start NS in January, as I have four prereq's that I have to retake (my BS in Biology is about 10 years old!). I am just thrilled to have been accepted. My three little girls start school tomorrow too........
Hugs to all of you,